- 6 Mint Dark Chocolate bars
- White Chocolate
- Cut ToYou Mint Dark Chocolate bars into two pieces and roll each into 1-inch balls
- Place them on a cookie sheet with wax paper and refrigerate for 10 minutes
- Carefully melt white chocolate in microwave, being careful not to burn it
Using a toothpick, roll bites in melted white chocolate
(Steps 5-7 Optional)
- Pour any leftover white chocolate into a small piping bag, or plastic food bag
- Cut a small piece of the corner off the bag to allow for steady pour
- Drizzle white chocolate over each Bite to give them a fun "icicle" texture
- Place Snow Ball Bites back into the refrigerator for 10 minutes, or until the chocolate hardens
- Serve with milk, hot chocolate, or eggnog, and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy this sweet treat and would love it if you would share this recipe with your family and friends. Be sure to post your own Snow Ball Bite creations on Social Media and tag us @ToYouSnacks!