This is Meredith from @a.classic.confidence again :)
This time, I'm sharing a Blueberry Pina Colada Smoothie Bowl just in time for summer. It's already getting hot where I live, so I definitely will be eating this all the time.
I used the Pina Colada ToYou Bar for this recipe because I love the tropical taste of the tangy pineapple paired with the sweet blueberries in the smoothie (try saying that five times fast)!
Let's get started, shall we,
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/4 cup frozen or fresh pineapple
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/2 cup milk of choice (I used unsweetened coconut milk from the carton)
- ToYouSnacks Pina Colada Bar
- Place all ingredients except the ToYou Bar into a blender.
- If the mixture gets stuck or isn't blending correctly, simply add more milk.
- Top with the ToYou bar, and don't forget to take a pic and tag me and @toyousnacks on Instagram!