No Bake Banana Pies
With Thanksgiving right around the corner, everyone is searching for new recipes to wow their friends and family with. Lucky for you, we have a super easy no-bake pie recipe that everyone is sure to love! This 5-ingredient dessert is the perfect combination of sweet, creamy, and comforting, with our very own Bananas Foster bar as the perfect crust to bring it all together.
- 12 Bananas Foster bars
- Philadelphia No Bake Original Cheesecake Filling
- 4 Bananas
- Whipped Cream
- Cinnamon Powder
- Muffin Tin
- Unwrap each bar and flatten them into thin circles
- Press the circles into the muffin tin to form the “crusts”
- Fill each crust with about 2 tbsp of cheesecake filling
- Place into the freezer for 5-10 mins
- Cut bananas into thin slices
- Remove pies from the freezer, place banana slices on top of each in a pattern of your choice
- Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon
We hope you enjoy this sweet treat and would love it if you would share this recipe with your family and friends. This holiday season, we are thankful for YOU and can’t wait to see what you make- Be sure to post your own ToYou Banana Pie creations on Social Media and tag us @ToYouSnacks!